|Standard, Full Rate||$175||$1,225||$4,900|
- Billing occurs on or around the first of each month and/or at project completion. That is to say, hours worked in a month, regardless of project status, are billed on the first of the following month and are payable due the 10th. When a project is complete, final billing may occur prior to the first of the month and are payable due net-10.
- Terms: Net-10
- Projects are billed for time, in 15-minute increments, according to the rates above.
- Direct expenses (materials, supplies, sub-contractors, travel, etc.) are billed additionally plus 15%. Client approval is secured before final selection, and hiring, of sub-contractors.
- Projects are generally established with a not-to-exceed cap. That is not to say that the project may not take longer, and thus more hours are billed; rather, it is to say that work will not continue to proceed when the established not-to-exceed cap is met without client approval.
- Progress reports available at client initiative. Otherwise, Greatifiers will provide a project report, with incremental examples of work, weekly.
- Terms subject to change.